Sunday, February 10, 2013

We had a "take your breath away" moment today!

It is with much excitement and heartfelt thanks that I share with you the great news that Love Without Boundaries has raised enough money to bring Yong over to the States for his life saving surgery. In less than 24 hours, with your help and support, Love Without Boundaries was able to raise nearly $60,000. ($100,000 total in just five days). Natalie and I watched the numbers go up as the day went on and then all of a sudden it stated, $0.00 needed to fund Yong's operation. I thought it was a mistake so I kept Natalie busy doing other things while I waited to hear from Love Without Boundaries. A little while later a message was placed on their site. They confirmed what I was so hoping was true. They received the funds they needed to move forward with Yong's treatment. When I told Natalie she looked up calmly and said, "Really? Are you sure?" That was quickly followed by a very excited squeal. It was a proud mama moment! I cannot thank you enough for supporting Natalie. She is looking forward to following along on Yong's journey as he seeks treatment and as he recovers. This little boy has touched so many lives. I love how Amy Eldridge, CEO of Love Without Boundaries, stated in her announcement that "This is real love in action."

No comments:

Post a Comment